- Polypropylene Impact Copolymer – an impact copolymer resin deigned for consumer and industrial products requiring very high impact resistance.
- Thermo Plastic Elastomer (TPE) – specifically designed for outdoor applications with strong resistance to UV and chlorine.
EU Food-Contact Regulation
The monomer(s) and the additive(s) intentionally used in the above polymer grade are listed in Annex 1 or are authorized in accordance with the requirements of Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 of 14 January 2011, as amended up to Regulation (EU) No 202/2014, on plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
The above polymer grade complies with the relevant requirements of Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 in as far as:
- The grade is produced using Good Manufacturing Practice as required in article 3.1 of Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 and meets the guidelines for Good Manufacturing Practice as specified in Regulation (EC) No 2023/2006 (on good manufacturing practice for materials and articles intended to come in contact with food).
- The production of the above grade ensures traceability as required in article 17.1 of Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004.
- The polymer production aids and aids to polymerization are either permitted in one or more EU Member State(s) and/or have been risk assessed based on the following assumptions: 100% migration, 1kg/food packed with 6dm2 of packaging, article thickness of 250 microns.